Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hello Friends!!

So my brother finally talked me into starting one of these, so that it can be easier for him to know what's going on in my life. Unfortunately, there isn't much in my life that is too exciting.

A quick update: My husband and I have been married for a year on June 9th. It's been a very great year and neither of us can believe that it went by so quickly. Tyson is a Chemistry major at BYU-I and hopes to make it into dental school in the next couple years (I know he'll be able to do it). I just graduated from EITC in Dental Assisting and I am in the middle of my lovely intership working 250 hours for free. It's great fun....the assisting part not the no money part. Since I am not making money Tyson is also working while doing school. He lays flooring with his brother for his parents company.

That's basically our live in a nutshell. It's a little crazy but we enjoy it.

No comments: