Monday, March 1, 2010

Christmas...finally

Finally posting Christmas....I know like three months late but hey it's here now. For Christmas I bought Tyson one big present but I wanted to make it last longer than just opening one present so I sent him on a little scavenger hunt. It turned out perfect. He had never been on one before.

Opening he first present...a puzzle? He was a little confused and it took him a while to but it together.
Clue #1: This may be a puzzle but don't accept defeat! Look where there is lots of spinning heat!

Clue #2: Mirror Mirror on the wall, where is the fairest clue of all?


Clue #3: Now listen here I did not stutter, Where do we keep the butter?


Clue #4: This clue isn't so dumb. Where are you going to change our baby's bum?


Clue #5: Now I know that this clue rocks. Do you have any clean socks?


Clue #6: Under the bed you will find... Something that will blow your mind.


Surprise! He didn't even have to open it to know what was in this shape of a box. It's a brand new gun. Just what he's always wanted since before we got married. I finally did it right...


Tyson with his new gun and ammo. He was so happy for his brand new gun. Just in time to replace that one he broke not even a week before Christmas. Things worked out perfectly to make this the best Christmas ever.

Tyson spoiled me with some very beautiful pearl necklaces and earrings.

My new coat. I love the red plaid and it's super warm, plus it fits over my growing belly.

No comments: