Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve the Gundersens get together for a little evening of music and acting out the Nativity while Grandma or Grandpa reads the Christmas Story from the Bible. This was the first year that I was able to participate in the talent show portion. You see everyone in the Gundersen family plays a string instrument. This includes the sister-in-laws as while. I felt a little left out and so Tyson started to teach me the cello. He even bought me a cello for an early Christmas present. I only had a few lessons but I was able to play a few songs. Next year will be better.




Hank was so cute with this present from Grandma and Grandpa Gundersen. He decided it was best to just stand on it...it worked because the paper ripped

1 comment:

Dustin and Aly said...

Nice cello skills! I love the pic of Hank standing on his gift, too cute! Hope all is going great, take care!