Monday, October 11, 2010

More of Hank

Sorry but our blog has really become just a Hank-fest but he's the cutest one in the family so why not right.

Hank is doing so good at sitting up all by himself.

Hank watching one of his favorite shows, Tarzan.


Hank helping me with the dishes. He got mad that his walker stopped him from reaching the dishes so I gave him a paper cup and he was in heaven.


Blast from the past. Hank in one of Tyson's baby outfits. Totally 80's but still cute.


Hank watching football with his daddy. It starts out young...


Hank loves this lizard. He held it in his mouth like this for about 10 minutes. It was really funny. He almost growled while he chewed on it.


Tyson bought some crab pods and a buoy. Hank thought it was the perfect toy.


Strike a pose


Chewy on the rope


Tyson is very good at rocking Hank to sleep. It's almost instant, just a few minutes and Hank is out. He usually ends up in some weird position that doesn't really look that comfortable.


I just had to include this picture because I thought he was so cute.


The other morning I put Hank down on his blanket and walked around the corner into the kitchen. Just a few minutes later Hank was "talking" really loud so I went to see what he was talking about and this is what I found. He thought it was pretty funny.

No comments: