Hank turned three on April 25th. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He is such a joy to have in our family. He is super smart and loves learning new things. He loves to play outside and do anything with his dad. Fishing is quickly becoming a favorite. He has so much energy and loves that Luke is (almost) big enough to play and wrestle with him. He can make Luke laugh better than anyone and they are seriously best friends. I decided to ask Hank a list of every questions every year on his birthday. Here are his responses from this year:
20 questions: answered by Hank age 3
1. What is your favorite color? Rojo (red)
2. What is your favorite toy? My new Lego's
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken nuggets and fries and chocolate milk.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Angry birds shirt.
7. What is your favorite game? Mr. Potato Head game (on the iPad)
8. What is your favorite snack? String cheese
9. What is your favorite animal? Lion
10. What is your favorite song? Nanana Batman
11. What is your favorite book? The Elephant Book (a book of opposites)
12. Who is your best friend? James
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Bicycle riding
15. What is your favorite drink? Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? muffins
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Chicken nuggets and fries and chocolate milk
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A dentist like daddy
Hank coming out of his room the morning of his birthday. He woke us up yelling, "Mom help we're stuck in my room" he didn't know that he could just walk through the streamers. Haha.
Hank's little pile of presents.
He was very excited about the bike.
Ringing the bell. (this has now become an outside only activity)
Lego!!!! He loves them. We had to go to the store later to buy more because there wasn't enough to build all the animals. Silly kid.
Trying out his new bike.
Building a flying car for the monkey to drive.