Thursday, May 2, 2013

Luke turns 1!!!!

My little Luke turned one yesterday (May 1st). The last year was way to quick. I can't believe that my baby boy is already one. Luke is such a fun little boy. He is always happy and loves to laugh. He thinks his older brother is hilarious and wants to do everything that Hank is doing. He is my more mellow, easy going kid. He also loves to be outside and ride in the stroller. He started to walk a few days ago and really wants to be better at it. You can see how happy he is when he makes it a long distance before falling down. He can say Momma, Dadda, and ba-ba (bottle). Sometimes he says Nana which I am pretty sure means Grandma. 

I took a picture of Luke pretty close to his month birthdays. They are great quality but it's still fun to see how he's grown. (sorry there isn't an 11 month pic by the time I remembered he was almost a year :/ ) 













Luke's first time standing on his own. (about 11 months)

Luke's pile of presents.




Opening gifts (there was lots of help from his big brother).

Luke's little monster cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


THE CAKE SMASHING!








He didn't get to messy. He just started to rub it on his stomach and drop it on the floor. 


Outside for a little walk to enjoy the bright sunshine on his birthday. 

No comments: