Monday, February 7, 2011

First Hair Cut

Last night Tyson asked me to cut his hair and we thought as long as the stuff was out we might as well trim Hanks mohawk.

Here is the before.

The first cut.

The after shot.

This morning I thought that I needed to trim to the rest. Like the mullet in the back and the hair that was growing over the ears. Let's just say it didn't go as smoothly as I had planned.

You can see here the uneven lengths. I finally got it fixed but it took awhile.

There was a little blood shed. Luckily it wasn't Hank that got cut, but unfortunately I really cut my finger. It was a pretty good cut and bleed for about an hour and a half. Hank was really wiggly and moved just as I was about to cut and his head hit my hand and then I cut my knuckle. Makell I needed you to come out and cut his hair for me, maybe then I wouldn't have cut my finger. Maybe the next hair cut will go better.

No comments: